Duration of Contest:
The contest runs from 4:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 and shall be valid until 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 20, 2020.
How to Participate?
- Like the Miller, Dawson, Sigal & Ward Facebook Page
- Like the Giveaway Post
- Comment your favorite holiday tradition!
Who Can Enter
- Must be living in the State(s) of South Carolina and 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC reserves the right to examine identification and may reasonably choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC and contest sponsors, their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family (i.e., current and ex-spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings and in-laws and steps in any of the foregoing categories) and other household members (i.e., roommates, housemates, significant others, and partners of each legally residing at the same address) of each are NOT eligible.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions. There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. By proceeding for participating in the contest, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Each Participant must like the Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC fan page and post and comment your favorite holiday tradition.
- Indecent comments will be automatically deleted by the Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC page administrators.
- The contest runs from 4:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 and shall be valid until 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, December 20, 2020.
- Selection of the winners will be done by Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC. No explanation or justification will be provided for the selection of the winner. The decision of Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC shall be final.
- The Winners may be announced through Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC Facebook page, and/or through any other manner, which shall be available for a limited period only, as organizers may deem appropriate.
- The reward will not be replaced if damaged either in transit or on receipt by the winner. However, efforts will be made to ensure that the rewards will be handled with necessary care and caution.
- On or about Monday, December 21, 2020 one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all of the eligible entries. (Grand prize retail value: $355.00 + tax). Odds of winning are based upon the number of valid entries. Upon the announcement of the winner, the winner will be required to contact the firm and coordinate a pickup arrangement immediately after receiving the information about his/her winning the competition. The organizer reserves the right to replace the winner in case of non-receipt of said information from the winner within 24 hours of being contacted through Facebook.
- The grand prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-encashable and non-assignable in the name of any other person.
- By participating in the competition, you implicitly give your consent to receiving correspondence from Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC.
- The organizers reserve the right to change/modify the contest or terms and conditions at any time at its own discretion, without assigning any reason. Before the expiration of the last date of the competition, the organizers shall have the right to suspend this competition.
- Participants hereby represent to Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC that the entry and its contents are not in violation of any law, morality and social/public conscience etc. and further, the said caption and its contents are not derogatory, defamatory, and inflammatory and violation of privacy and/or intellectual property rights.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect or in connection with Miller, Dawson, Sigal & Ward, LLC, the decision of Miller, Dawson, Sigal & Ward, LLC shall be final and binding on all concerned.
- Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC or its authorized representative, reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant into the contest who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry into the contest.
- Participation in this contest implies acceptance to all the terms and conditions of the contest mentioned herein. Subject to all U. S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
When entry requires membership to, or registration with, a third party social network (e.g., Facebook) (such person “Users”): In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a User, a person who can demonstrate the ability to log into the applicable account with the correct username and password will be deemed the User who submitted the entry. Users acknowledge that the third party social network sites (“Social Network Sites”) are not affiliated with Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC and, therefore, Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC cannot control certain factors relating to such sites, including, without limitation, errors, cancellation of User accounts or technical malfunctions associated with any Social Network Site that may affect any entrant’s ability to enter, win, view, be advised of, be eligible for or be properly considered in a particular Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC contest. Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC reserves the right, at any time and for any reason or for no reason, to disassociate any person from its social media network page/following by any means then technically available to it (for example, “blocking” a Fan from liking the Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC). Social networking site operators (including, without limitation, Facebook) are in no way a sponsor, endorser or administrator of Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC contests and are not affiliated with Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC or its contests in any manner. Entry information provided in Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC contests through social networking sites is being provided to Miller, Dawson, Sigal, & Ward, LLC, not the associated social networking site operator (for example, Facebook).